Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Week 18 Share


Peaches
Arugula
Tomatoes
Green Beans
Cantaloupe
Lettuce (organic)
Watermelon
Corn
Bell Peppers
Radishes
Onion

I think I'm finally starting to see the farm's growing cycles at work in how the contents of the shares have changed over the last few months. Early on, greens and radishes were a constant, but then disappeared, presumably because there weren't any more to pick. Now that there have been a couple months of growing time, they are back! Two weeks ago was kale and radish, and now arugula with some nice looking light pink radishes. Of course, now I have a ton of radishes to use. The watermelon was a nice surprise this week, I think I'm going to have to come up with something fun to make with it, perhaps a drink. 

No comments:

Post a Comment